Friday, October 17, 2008

New Beginnings

That's what I'll claim this is. I had this account many years ago, as you can see from my previous posts, and had it under a hotmail e-mail address. Now I've accidentally, but luckily gotten it merged with my new blog account.

Anyways, something worthwhile.

I've been playing Diablo 2 again lately. My top character so far is a level 45ish Barbarian which I just started nightmare with.

Actually, I need to return to normal and go to the Secret Cow Level, I just realized. I'm going to go do that right after this post.

I know some people will bitch and whine about this, but I play single player. When I want to go online, I use Team Fortress 2. Diablo isn't an online thing to me. I will play LAN sometimes, but not online.

On the topic of LAN, has anyone heard of Hamachi. It's an awesome program. Create a LAN over the internet. I love it. That way I can play with my brother without having to haul my computer to his house.

Anyways, Secret Cow Level, here I come.

P.S. Even over 8 years later, Diablo 2 still rocks.

2 comments:

Lordspiff said...

Diablo and Diablo II shall always be click frenzy masterpieces. Both withstand the test of time a lot better than most games that were released during that period (and this one for that matter). But then, it's Blizzard and have they ever done anything that didn't totally rawk?

Well...I guess the online play didn't totally rawk. It's impossible to play due to all the mods, bots, hacks and what have you. Battle.net was also plagued by horrendous lag that made the online play frustrating and at time impossible.

Moo moo MOOOO!

Keippernicus said...

Veko said: On the topic of LAN, has anyone heard of Hamachi. It's an awesome program. Create a LAN over the internet. I love it. That way I can play with my brother without having to haul my computer to his house.

Dude, I love hamachi, my coworkers and I play a weekly COD4 game via hamachi and it's cool because we have people spread out all over NC and VA but we can all 'gather' and play together.

Also diablo 2 rocked until you got to level 70 or so and then it was just endless fucking baal runs over and over and over...bleh.